Terms and Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you to The Bridge Apartments.
Kindly note the following:
All tours can be booked with The Bridge Apartments on check in.
Any refunds will be paid after 21 days
Damage deposits are payable on check in
No noise or loud music or inebriated behavior permitted as we do have wildlife on the premises
No 1 night bookings, all group booking to contact The Bridge Apartments directly
We do not host any functions, gatherings or parties
On Check-Out Apartments must be left in a clean condition failing which there will be an addition cleaning charge
20% Deposit payments to be received within 72 hours to avoid cancellation of bookings.
Cancellation Policy is :
90% refundable between 91 days to date of booking
75% Refundable: Between 61 days and 90 days of stay.
50% Refundable: Between 31 days and 60 days stay.
0% Refundable: Before 30 days of stay
THE BODY CORPORATE RULES:
ABRIDGED GUEST CONDUCT RULES (Lockdown Level 3)
1. In terms of level 3 lockdown regulations owners may only accept bona-fide business travelers.
2. The Bridge is a mixed-use complex with a number of residents living permanently on the property. To minimize the risk of transmission of Covid-19 to these residents, access to common property is to be kept to a minimum and masks are to be worn at all times.
3. No visitors will be allowed for the duration of lockdown level 3. Deliveries must be collected at the gate.
4. Use of shared facilities during lockdown level 3. Swimming pool, tennis court and squash court will be closed to guests for the duration of lockdown level 3. Please phone the caretaker on 062-717 9655 to make arrangements to use the laundry or braai facilities.
5. Do not feed wildlife, directly or indirectly. Be aware of monkeys entering units. Keep 30 m from Hippo and other wildlife at all times.
6. Drive with care – be aware of children and hippo. Keep to the speed limit of 15km/hr
7. Conduct: No loud noises, unruly behavior, inappropriate screaming/laughter, including car hooters, music, radios, TV and loudspeakers which may disturb other residents AT ANY TIME. Silence must be strictly maintained from 10pm to 7am.
8. Strictly no smoking or open fires within 10 metres of the buildings.
9. Washing may not be hung on balconies or fences.
10. No littering including cigarette butts, bottle tops and food scraps.
11. All rubbish must be placed in sealed refuse bags and placed in the respective bins. Ensure that the bin lids are closed at all times to prevent monkeys and mongoose from raiding.
12. Newspapers and tampons are not to be flushed down the toilets.
13. Unit occupancy limits.
Occupancy limits for level 3 lockdown are set at 50% of the normal limit below. This may be waived by pre-arrangement if all occupants are part of the same household.
Normal Occupancy Limits:
1 (one) bedroom units may be occupied by no more than 2 (two) persons including day visitors.
2 (two) bedroom units may be occupied by no more than 4 (four) persons including day visitors.
3 (three) bedroom units may be occupied by no more than 6 (six) persons including day visitors.
It is specifically prohibited that visitors in excess of the allocated unit headcount, staying in accommodation outside The Bridge, utilise our apartments or our facilities to socialise, have communal braais or swim.
PENALTIES: A FINE OF UP TO R500 WILL BE LEVIED PER INCIDENT FOR BREACH OF HOUSE RULES.
A FINE OF R1000 PLUS COST OF REPLACEMENT / REPAIR WILL BE LEVIED FOR WILFUL DAMAGE OF BODY CORPORATE PROPERTY OR TAMPERING WITH FIRE, SAFETY OR SECURITY EQUIPMENT.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED.
THE BODY CORPORATE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY OR REMOVE GUESTS WHO ARE
DISRUPTIVE OR POSE A DANGER TO THEMSELVES OR GUESTS / STAFF, IRRESPECTIVE OF BOOKINGS / DEPOSITS ALREADY MADE
THE BODY CORPORATE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY TO ANYONE DEEMED HIGH RISK FOR COVID-19 TRANSMISSION
A complete set of conduct rules is available from the owner, rental agent or management.
The Body Corporate of The Bridge
(SS 681/95) Covid-19 Level 3 Ver. June 2020