The Bridge Apartments - iSimangaliso Wetland Park
St Lucia is situated about 235 Km's north of Durban. This beautiful town is located approximately 65 Km's past Richards Bay in Northern Kwazulu Natal. St Lucia is the heartbeat of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, the perfect place to set your "base camp" to explore this beautiful region. St Lucia is home to the highest concentration of hippo's and crocodiles in Southern Africa. This beautiful region is home to South Africa's first World Heritage Site and the oldest game park in South Africa.
Directions to The Bridge
- Directions from Durban King Shaka International Airport:
- Take the N2 North
- Travel past Richards Bay and drive for a further 40 km
- From the N2 Turn right onto (P237) Mtubatuba, drive for 1.9km’s until T-Junction
- Turn Left, travel on P237 for 900m
- Turn Right onto R618 and Travel for 25km’s, as you enter St Lucia turn Right on Mckenzie
- Street, find The Bridge Apartments 200m on your Right.
Place to be Very nice stay, I was at home away from home Lots n lots of privacy I loved everything
Conformable, clean apartment, good location Good location, great views from the balcony, full Dstv channels, close to restaurants and shops, accommodation was clean and comfortable, linen and towels were provided and the apartment was serviced daily.
Apartments of the north coast Home from home. Friendly reception. Collected keys from security but well trained how to receive guests. Daily housekeeping needs to improve.The home bridge apartments
Great family unit in good location Modern, spacious and tidy.